Garage sale time! My family has been putting things aside for a garage sale for, what seems like, a long time! We had a great turn out and loved seeing everything go away. I wasn't able to stick around cause of work, but everyone had a good time. Hard work, but good time.
Chris was a hit of the morning. Before he went to work he brought over a couple dozen doughnuts for John's birthday.
I got so many text messages that he did that and that he's a keeper.
All he said, "it's just doughnuts." It's the thought and, in this case, the action.

Chris was a hit of the morning. Before he went to work he brought over a couple dozen doughnuts for John's birthday.
I got so many text messages that he did that and that he's a keeper.
All he said, "it's just doughnuts." It's the thought and, in this case, the action.
No comments:
Post a Comment