GIRLS CAMP 2012!!
Yup. So excited! I am going to girls camp this year. I am incharge of the crafts. Which I thought, at first, sweet. Easy and simple enough... right?!
WRONG!!
It's hard! Not only is it the crafts. But the banners for 10 groups, mailboxes for 10 groups, decorations for all mtgs and camp, crafts for 150 girls PLUS little crafts. I was like what??
We had our first meeting today and it went great.
The stake's "woman warrior" is the Mothers of the 2,000. I LOVE THIS! I am so happy we are them and that I get to make the banner to represent the Stake. (total pressure but excited!)
Yup. So excited! I am going to girls camp this year. I am incharge of the crafts. Which I thought, at first, sweet. Easy and simple enough... right?!
WRONG!!
It's hard! Not only is it the crafts. But the banners for 10 groups, mailboxes for 10 groups, decorations for all mtgs and camp, crafts for 150 girls PLUS little crafts. I was like what??
We had our first meeting today and it went great.
The stake's "woman warrior" is the Mothers of the 2,000. I LOVE THIS! I am so happy we are them and that I get to make the banner to represent the Stake. (total pressure but excited!)

No comments:
Post a Comment